Hey car enthusiasts,My name is Samantha Duplessis and If you’re in search of an athletic and muscular car with sporty touch, the All new 2020 BMW 3 Series 330I XDRIVE is definitely going to impress you.
The BMW 3 Series continues to provide one of the best combinations of comfort, performance and prestige you'll find among small luxury sport sedans. This new seventh-generation model is 3 inches longer and 1.5 inches wider than before, but it remains as agile and steady in the fast curves as ever.
This Muscle sports car comes with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (255 horsepower, 295 lb-ft of torque), an eight-speed automatic transmission and rear-wheel drive.
The 2020 BMW 3 Series XDRIVE model is All Wheel Drive sports car that gives you superior traction control and stability on slippery surfaces at very high speeds.
- Standard features include 18-inch wheels, automatic wipers, a sunroof, simulated leather upholstery, tri-zone automatic climate control, an auto-dimming rearview mirror, power-adjustable front seats, an 8.8-inch touchscreen display, a navigation system, and off course Apple carplay and Android auto is available with tons of optimizations.
- It is also equipped with automatic emergency braking, BMW Assist emergency and Blind Spot Monitoring System assists you in making lane changes more confidently by alerting you when a vehicle enters one of your blind spot zones.
- The 2020 BMW 3 Series 330I XDRIVE conveniently adjusts cruising speed automatically to help maintain your set distance from the vehicle in front of you thus giving you state of the art hands free driving experience.
- 2020 BMW 3 Series 330I XDRIVE plays it smart with tons of sophisticated safety and security features that help protect you and your passengers.
- This new model maintains the 3 Series' hallmarks of interior comfort and quality. You'll find sporty and form-fitting seats, impressive touchscreen displays and infotainment, and finer details such as ambient cabin lighting and oak, maple and aluminum accents. A large trunk, combined with 40/20/40-split folding rear seats and a hands-free opening trunk lid, also offers excellent utility.
- From sinister speed to exceptional control, the 2020 BMW XDRIVE is breaking through the limits of performance. Impressive horsepower and a trunk with Best-in-Class cargo volume is just mind blowing.