2020 BMW M2The BMW brand is known all over the world for style and sportiness. The 2020 BMW M2 Competition Automatic fulfills all those dreams and more.
2020 BMW M2 Competition petrol powered engine has 405 hp and comes either with M Double Clutch Transmission or Automatic. This means is can go to 0-100 km in 4.2 seconds. All of this runs on 19" M Lt/Aly Wheels, Y-Spoke 788M, Perf.Non-RFT.
Included in the 2020 BMW M2 Competition are a variety LED lights: front and rear reading lights, luggage compartment light, and exterior door handles. Other lights provide ambient light in the front and rear and door handle lighting and exit lights in the doors.
The 2020 BMW M2 Competition comes with a range of adaptive LED headlights that include rain sensor with auto headlamps and high beam assistant. When bright lights hit the mirror at night, the auto dimming exterior mirrors compensate. There is optional lights package including a high gloss shadow line and high gloss black kidney grill with extended contents.
- Inside this amazing vehicle is a multi-function steering wheel with Cruise Control.
- On the heated steering wheel are a collection of buttons that control the telephone and audio and include a speed limiting function.
- What else makes the 2020 BMW M2 Competition special? Let’s just name a few: velour floor mats, heated front seats with Driver Memory, and a sliding armrest. The M seat belts, M Sport brake and M Sport seats all give this vehicle a sporty look ready to take on any urban adventure.
- In the back, the rear-seat headrests fold for convenience, and all of this is covered by an Anthracite Roofliner.
- For safety and security, the 2020 BMW M2 Competition comes with rear view camera and an alarm system. It also has an universal remote control, dynamic cruise control, HiFi sound system and the BMW connected drive with connects to services professional in case something happens.
- Of course, the 2020 BMW M2 Competition is styled for sport and the instrument panel gives that added feel of speed. Its slick lines, tight curves and close range gives you the information you need at the moment you need it.